Our Financial Aid staff are experts and can help explain terminology that may sound complicated and make it easier to understand. Contact us whenever you have a question. Start with The One Stop.
Offices to Contact
The One Stop I Campus Center, Upper Level I firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid Services I Campus Center, 4th Floor I Phone: 617.287.6300 I Fax: 617.287.6323 I email@example.com
Financial Aid Contacts for Undergraduate Students
- Financial Aid Counselor handling Study Abroad, Special Condition Appeals, and other counseling matters for undergraduates with last names starting with A-F
- Financial Aid Counselor handling Special Condition Appeals and other counseling matters for undergraduates with last names starting with G-M.
- Financial Aid contact for Study Abroad and National Student Exchange programs.
- Financial Aid Counselor handling Special Condition Appeals and other counseling matters for undergraduates with last names starting with N-Z.
- Student Retention Specialist. Counsels Undergraduate students with matters related to maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) towards degree requirements.
Financial Aid Counselor for All Graduate Student Matters
Undergraduate Cost of Attendance Appeals & Alternative Loans